Charity Building (Waqf)
The project is building waqf building (Saad bin Abi Waqas Building)
Sheikh Thani Bin Abdullah Foundation for Humanitarian Services – Raf , it has kindly donated a generous donation for the construction of the Waqf Building (Saad Bin Abi Waqas Building)
The idea of the construction project of the Waqf building stems from the fact that many good people hope that they will have ongoing charity.
The aim of the construction of the building
- Contribute to the provision of suitable housing in terms of space and design for many families, so the flats are rented to them at appropriate prices that benefit them through the use of housing.
- Contribute even partially to solve the problem of reconstruction and housing in the Gaza Strip.
The Waqf building project is the construction of a residential building with 5 floors and an upper roof. Each floor consists of three apartments, including two apartments with an area of 115 square meters and an apartment of 140 square meters with a total area of 446 square meters. electricity rooms, water rooms, gas piping rooms and an elevator serving seventeen apartments. The association also includes a guard room for the management of building services. The building consists of 5 shops located on the ground floor on the southern façade.
Justifications for establishing a project
– Meeting the increasing needs in the Gaza Strip for Palestinian housing
– To find a permanent resource to spend on projects and programs of the association
– Opening the doors of good people and creating an opportunity for all to contribute to the reward of charity and ongoing virtues in response to the call of the Prophet peace be upon him: “When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (for the deceased).”
– Contributing to the housing of those whose houses were demolished by the occupation forces
– To alleviate the problem of unemployment by providing jobs opportunities through working in the project.
– Increase the local financial resources of the Association to increase the contribution to the provision of assistance to the target groups of the society, especially orphans.
– Contribute to help the rich and enable them to find ways to spend their Zakat and charity.
In addition, the Palestinian Orphan Home Association has restored the houses damaged by the Israeli aggression to shelter the affected families.