A project to provide purchasing vouchers for poor families
- Poverty rate is 80%, of which 65% are below the extreme poverty line.
- The unemployment rate is 50%, half of whom are young people and university graduates.
- Three quarters of the people of the Gaza Strip need urgent relief aid, which is not available now.
- 40% of children are anemic and malnourished.
Among the most important justifications that prompted the proposal of such a project:
- Poverty rates increased significantly among poor families
- Increasing the need for families to provide the basic requirements of food supplies
To work to contribute to solving this problem, the association seeks to implement this project to provide a decent life for poor families and meet the most important food needs.
Securing the basic needs of the poor in terms of food and supplies
Providing material and moral support for the poor to live a decent life that protects them from the humiliation of asking for help.
Contributing to solving family problems facing the poor and continuous social intervention in order to stabilize the lives of poor families
Ibn ‘Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. So he should not oppress him nor should he hand him over to (his satan or to his self which is inclined to evil). Whoever fulfills the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever removes the troubles of his brother, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and whoever covers up the fault of a Muslim, Allah will cover up his fault on the Day of Resurrection”
What is the greatest reward for those who help the needy, so we invite you to contribute to funding this project, which brings decent living for the needy and the poor.
May Allah Bless you